Thursday, February 24, 2011

WE MADE THE COVER OF EASYRIDERS!!

 It was exactly 2 years ago that i made my first cover which was the April '09 issue of Biker. I was very excited and at the same time, overwhelmed.  The same bike made the cover of the 2010 Easyriders calendar. Fast forward another year and we are on the cover of Easyriders! I'm very honored to just have a bike in any magazine, but being in Easyriders, and on the cover, is something that i've always dreamed of. I've been reading it for over 20 years and this truly is an honor. With that said, I don't want to get too sappy, but i really appreciate all the love and support my family has shown, and for having enough faith to let me do what i love, for a living. Without them, it definitely would NOT be possible! I love you all and can't thank you enough. Also, thanks to all the friends and customers that have shown me so much support, it wouldn't be possible without you guys either....last but not least, big thanks to all the naysayers for giving me the drive to make all this happen..........

Please show your support and grab a copy of the April 2011 edition of Easyriders magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment